Saturday, August 5, 2017

A July to remember

We have had a very busy July in our house this year . The most memorable moments would be our daughter's wedding. Just last weekend she and her hubby were wed .

As the mom of the bride I forgot my camera and the couple pictures on my phone are way to fuzzy to share . As soon as I get a good one I will post it. We seemed to be too busy being in pictures and running around visiting to take many.

I did manage to finish a quilt for the happy couple and have a picture of it just before doing the applique. I will have to get a photo of that one on their bed or in the back yard.
It fits their king size bed with a drop just past the top of the box spring.
The colors go well with the room. And they were surprised that I got it done because at one point this year I did not think it would happen. It's amazing what you can get done for your loved ones one stitch at a time.
We will remember this July and all  the joy that their wedding brought us all.
In stitches
Annette

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and your family...the quilt is beautiful, well done on getting it finished for the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Annette....lovely summer...lovely quilt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and glad the wedding was so lovely. The quilt is gorgeous too - love the colours...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete