Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Trying something new

Actually something very old. Crazy quilting. Kathy Shaw teaches online classes for crazy quilting . She starts you off with the beginning steps and work on a 8 x 10 inch block. You work at your own pace and can see what and where the other participants are doing. I will get the link for Kathy's blog see you can check out when she is offering it again...... you have to start at the beginning :-)       www.shawkl.com    is where to check it out
Here's my base block ready for the next lesson
Yesterday I finished up the flower girl dresses, ready for them to try on. Only 3 months until the wedding, I'm sure the time will fly by..
Have a great day.
Hugs and stitches
Annette
P.s.
Thanks Shelia for hooking me up with this great class

2 comments:

  1. So glad you signed up , I think you will love it ! Your block looks great but will look amazing when you add all those embroidered bits .

    ReplyDelete