Wednesday, August 8, 2012

W I P Wednesday & Voting

           Flutterbys in My Garden my McCall's Quilting Quilt Design Star Challenge 2 Design.

Well it's been busy here with quilting this summer I have my McCall's Quilt Design Star quilt top done and submitted. it is now on line for voting  .... link on my side bar to make it easy for you. You can vote once a day until the 26th of August if you are sew inclined. Thanks for the support I get from you all with your comments and good wishes.

Now for the next item on my ironing board. I am participating in the Bowls with Borders blog hop found on Sew We Quilt / Stash manicure. We all were given the paper piecing pattern for the bowls and now it is up to each of use to come up with a few finished blocks for show and tell. I will  be featured on the 22 of August sew a have a few day in which I hope to get my blocks finished and made into something worthy of the hop
sneak peak at my bowls in progress

trimming away the extra fabric

I am linking up with Monika @ The Needle and Thread Network , pop on over to see what the other gals have been up to this week.

Next week I will get the chance to meet up with Sheila of Sheila's Quilt World as she will be in the neighbourhood visiting family. I am looking sew forward to meeting her , as we have been chatting almost from the beginning of my blogging.

in stitches
Annette

6 comments:

  1. I voted. I love that vine boarder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Cathy, the border is great! so is the centre star! as soon as I finish this comment I will go and vote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am voting for you Annette and I sent out an email to my friends with the info so you should get a few more votes :-) Hope you win , it is worthy of winning for sure . See you Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilt is wonderful! I voted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! your quilt is beautiful! good luck!
    off to see the link.

    ReplyDelete