Friday, August 10, 2012

catching up

in progress

The last couple of days I have been trying to catch up on few projects that I have committed myself to
One is the bowls with borders blog hop and the other is a runner for the College to use in a fund raiser.
I have been playing with the size of the bowls and have come up with a life size one to Paper Piece.
I have plans for the extra large bowl ( I have a small serving bowl in the photo) My turn will be August 22, but the hopping starts next week.

Next I thought better get at the runner as I think they wanted it sometime this month. I thought I would use the free pattern on McCalls' Quilting web site that I had seen in the latest issue of McCall's Quilting.
Monster Munchies: FREE Halloween Table Runner Quilt Patterngo to  www.mccallsquilting.com and check out bonuses


  It is called Monster Munchies  I used other fall fabrics, it went together quickly and is now ready to quilt and bind. I had pre cut my fabrics in the morning and then sewed in the evening.
My Fall version of Monster Munchies

In stitches
Annette

remember to stop by an vote on your favorite quilt design
 use the link on my side bar to get you there

No comments:

Post a Comment